Dashwood & Denyer Funeral Directors Southsea

Where to Register the Death

In England and Wales, you must register the death at the Registrars Office within the district in which the death occurred, or in the district within which the deceased resided.

If you are unsure as to which office to contact, please do not hesitate to seek advice from our staff.

List of registar contact details